Instructions for wash and use
- Wash the mask by hand in 30 °C water using soap and rinse well or
- Put the mask in a washing bag and wash at 30 °C with a delicate program. Spin at a low speed, 400 rpm at max.
- Use a liquid soap-based detergent free of bleaching agents. Do not use a softener.
- Straighten and shape the mask to the proper dimensions at a moist state and dry it hanging from the ear loops. Do no use a tumbler dryer.
- If desired finish the mask by ironing at 150 °C degrees.
Instructions for use
- Wear a clean face mask with clean hands.
- Always check that the mask is correctly fitted and covers your nose, mouth and chin.
- Do not touch the mask with unwashed hands during use.
- During use, do not move the mask from its proper position on the forehead or to the neck.
- Remove the mask by touching only the elastic strips.
- Wash your hands and the mask after use.
This product is a non-returnable hygiene product. It complies with the guidelines of CEN Workshop Agreement, Community face coverings CWA 17533:2020.
This product is not a medical device within the meaning of Directive 93/42/CEE or Regulation EU/2017/745 nor is personal protective equipment in the sense of Regulation EU/2016/425. The product should not be used in conditions where personal protective equipment is required.
Face masks are not suitable for children under 3 years of age. It is recommended that children between 3 and 12 years are supervised while wearing the face masks.
It can take time to become comfortable with the mask. However, a mask which hinders the user’s ability to breathe when put on is deemed unsuitable.
If you are ill, this product is unsuitable. Seek advice from your doctor.
A face mask does not replace other protective measures, such as regular hand-washing and physical separation with other people.
Stop using this product at the first signs of damage.